Slippers - Sea captain
- light, breathable slipper produced from 100% cotton
- adapts perfectly to the shape of the foot, flexible
- inside shaped to support arch and ensure healthy development of the foot
- passed demanding certification process, approved by committee of health experts
- convenient and quick Velcro closing
- ideal for kindergarten or home
- bones of the baby feet stay soft for longer time, hence there is a chance to get easily deformed by wrong shoes
- baby feet are quite well resistant to pain or pressure. Kids then are endangered by wearing wrong shoes without us, parents, even noticing!
- bad fit of the shoe can cause deformation such as flat feet or toes malformation
- baby feet grow and change shape fast, thus shoes need to provide enough space esp. for the toes
- baby feet sweat more than adult ones, that’s why breathability and good absorbing qualities are important in baby shoes
- toddler makes daily 18000 to 20000 steps which makes it absolute necessity to have the shoes light
We are committed to quality.
We only offer products we believe in and vouch for. We pride ourselves in offering only the highest quality products, personally selected and tested to stand out in three important areas: thought-through smart design, meticulous craftsmanship and use of the best certified baby materials. All our products are made in EU.
We offer exceptional materials, which are natural and ecologically friendly. Read more about our materials here: https://mamastore.ch/blogs/default-blog
Your satisfaction is important for us and we do everything to make you 100% happy. In case by chance we don’t succeed, we offer 100% money back guarantee.
We ship your orders as soon as we can, normally next working day from the order and payment received. In Switzerland and Liechtenstein, the package normally reaches you in 3-4 working days from the order.
For orders above 50 CHF, the shipment is free. For orders below 50 CHF, the shipment fee is 5 CHF.
For abroad, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.